E48925 Electric Steam Pressure Cooker
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty Stainless steel 18/10 (chromium steel/nickel steel) construction throughout for fast & even heating.
- Stainless Steel is safe to use in cooking all types of foods because it will not react to high acid ingredients like tomatoes.
- Each Pressure Cooker has its own electrical stove which can be connected to a standard 15Amp electrical socket.
- The stove is detachable from the cooker itself to allow for washing without damaging the electrical components.
- The base can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Stainless steel does not react to foods, it will not pit or get those dark, ugly discolorations so common in aluminum.
- You can also use any kind of cooking utensils without worrying about scratching the surface.
- Sturdy heat resistant handles are fitted to both the lid and the body of cooker.
- Steam pressure gauge
- Equipped with two automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Standard Pressure Regulator Weight set to 80kPa. Optional Pressure Regulator Weights set to either 35 or 68 kPaavailable as an optional extras
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Heavy duty bottom for additional protection on point of heaviest wear. The heavy bottom allows one to use the same pot to do preparatory sautéing.
- Stainless steel is safe to use on all types of stoves and on any heat source from wood or coal fires, camp stoves and even outdoor BBQ grills.
- All models feature a readable pressure guage for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, Instruction Book.
- We do not recommend cooking beans, lentils, etc. in our pressure cooker.