- Modern and aesthetically appealing.
- Stainless steel or white epoxy outer casing.
- On tap boiling water.
- Wall mounted.
- Fully automatic.
- Advanced electronic controls.
- Safe, hygienic and energy efficient.
- Steam free and convenient.
- Diagnostic PC board for fault finding.
- Additional safety probe.
Diagnostic PC Board
- The unit is fitted with self diagnostics and indicative LED lights. The self diagnostic features programmed into the PC board, enables the unit to determine if a component is faulty, or if there is a fault in the heating and/or filling modes i.e. if there is no water connected.
- A further added safety feature to the unt is a third level water probe in the tank. This will enable the PC board to detect if the normal operating water level probe is faulty, or dirty and will prevent the unit from overflowing.
- Diagnostic faults are indicated on the front LED’s of the face plate and on the PC board, with the respective component LED, eg. “SL” indicates Sollenoid Valve. The respective LED will flash when a fault is detected.
|Specifications||2,5 litre||5 litre||7,5 litre||10 litre||15 litre|
|Product code – white epoxy||Kwikboil 2.5||Kwikboil 5||Kwikboil 7.5||Kwikboil 10||Kwikboil 15|
|Product code – stainless steel||Kwikboil 2.5 SS||Kwikboil 5 SS||Kwikboil 7.5 SS||Kwikboil 10 SS||Kwikboil 15 SS|
|Nominal storage capacity (litres)||2,5||5||7,5||10||15|
|Initial draw-off (180ml cups)||15||30||45||60||100|
|Recovery per min (180ml cups)||2||2||2||2||2.5|
|First hour delivery (180ml cups)||120||135||150||175||200|
|Approx. time for 1st cup (mins)||6||7||7||10||11|
|Heating element input (kW)||1,8||2,0||2,0||2,0||2,4|
|Min. supply pressure (kPa)||20||20||20||20||20|
|Max. supply pressure (kPa)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Approx. weight empty (kg)||6,6||8,5||8,7||10||11,2|
|Approx weight full (kg)||10,7||16,3||18,3||25,5||30,4|